Empowering government is a community mission, you are invited to be part of that community. Empowering government information is free, and you may browse and read web content or come to meetups without registering. But by registering you will be able to do more than just browse Empowering Government. Registering as a community member allows for greater visibility and participation. You will be able to:
- Filter, find and (optionally) be notified of content based on your interests
- Add comments to postings
- Opt-in to our newsletter, meeting notifications and new content notices
- Have the option to be listed in our member directory
- Have access to the directory of members who have chosen to be listed
- Converse with other members (when established)
- Participate in forums (when established)
- Option to become a “content provider,” and authoring articles
- If you are a vendor, you may apply for a product or service listing.
- participate in requirements and use case development of capabilities. These will be passed to the OMG and its partners for specification delivery. And in some cases, development and fielding.
If you are a member please login.
If you are not a member of the Empowering Government community, Register!
Registering as a member does not imply endorsement of empowering government or any of its content. By registering you do agree that any content you provide (including forum messages, comments on articles or your articles) complies with and is provided under the terms of our policies and procedures. You also agree to register under your own name. So others may understand your perspectives, you should list any organizational affiliations, but the information you provide is yours and does not imply agreement or endorsement of those organizations (unless it is the organization registering
By registering you will be able to do more than just browse this site. By joining you will be able to participate in work groups creating specifications and requirements, comment on posts, and more.